Does your normally docile, friendly pet turn into the Tasmanian Devil the moment you pull into the veterinarian's parking lot? It's not unusual for pets to feel a little stressed by a visit to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
There are many common household products that can be very dangerous and even lethal to your pets. It is important to ‘pet proof’ your household so that your pets do not have access to these dangerous substances.
If you suspect that your pet has been poisoned you can phone the
Pet Poison Helpline at 1 800 213 6680 (http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/)
or phone your veterinarian immediately
To find a thorough list of common household plants that are toxic to pets, you can go to http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants